Thursday, June 28

Two pints?

And I feel totally whacked this morning - just had a second cup of tea, plus a welsh cake and life has returned...

I'm not a big drinker - despite numerous posts on this blog, but in my defence the said posts were made on the weekend which is when I usually have a drink (or three) - but last night I finished my script, e-mailed it off to TAPS and decided to re-watch a couple of episodes of Alias (second series) and lo and behold there were two bottles of Weston's Cider in the fridge.

Two bottles = two pints. 'Tis not a lot, and I wasn't too late going to bed, but woke up this morning and just felt drained...

So, moral of the story: don't drink two bottles of Weston's on a work-night.

Alias was good, though: got the third series to re-watch, then I'll pick up the fourth (should be cheaper by then...)

3 comments:

Gary said...

Shame on you, drinking on a school night...

And cider, at that! Have you no shame?

Bob Lock said...

quote:-I'm not a big drinker
Bah! I'm nearly six foot and you towered over me at the bar in the Dylan Thomas Theatre, plus you're a good few pounds heavier too so if that doesn't make you big then what does? And you weren't fooling anybody sipping out of that bottle of cola, anyone could see it was full of whisky... Even Brian Willis said he could hear your drunken guffaws from the front row, I thought it was a fart, but there ya go...

Chris said...

Yes, Brian mentioned that he could hear me from the stage... *hides head in shame*

And there's nowt wrong with cider, well, unless it begins with "s" and ends in "bow" - can't stand that stuff, far too sweet...